Definitions and Interpretation
(a) “Account” means a User account on the Website that has user credentials such as a login and password;
(b) “EULA” means our end user licence agreement relating to the Website.
(c) “Website” means the software platform offered by Daisy D Pty Ltd through www.theavenuerealestate.com.au or www.theavenuere.com.au or www.urbanpropertycollective.com.au or any other Domain that we control as noted in our EULA from time to time, as the case requires.
(d) “Personal Information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
(i) whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
(ii) whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
(e) “Services” means any services provided by Daisy D Pty Ltd accessible through the Website.
(f) “User” or “you” means a user of the Website including without limitation any person that:
(i) views the Website in a browser;
(ii) submits any information to an Account;
(iii) submits any information to the Website, through use of an enquiry form, or otherwise;
(iv) signs up for an Account with the Website;
(v) contracts for payment for Services using the Website;
(vi) conducts any other type of transaction on the Website; or
(vii) becomes bound to our EULA.
How we collect information
9. We collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device when you:
(a) navigate to the Website, or any related pages with web browser;
(b) submit any information using an enquiry form or by any other method provided on the Website;
(c) access an Account; or
(d) otherwise use the Website to obtain information or Services from us.
Information that we collect
10. The information sent to us may include data on the pages you access, device identifiers, your location, standard web log data, transaction data, and other information as described in paragraphs 11 through 16.
12. Transaction data includes:
(a) data relating to the activities relating to your Account, or
(b) details relating to any communication otherwise completed by, or in relation to, you through the Website.
13. If you create an Account on the Website, we may collect the following types of information:
(a) contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information;
(b) detailed Personal Information, such as your date of birth or other personal identifiers.
14. We may also obtain any information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus, Payment Processors, and identity verification services.
15. In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your Personal Information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with any Account or the Website. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
16. We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through our support team, results when you respond to a survey or poll, and from interactions with any other person through the Website or an Account.
(a) identify you as a User;
(b) enable functionality on and to customise the Website and related content;
(c) measure promotional effectiveness;
(d) mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and
(e) to promote trust and safety with our Users’ and the Website.
18. We may use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your Account or close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
19. We may encode our Cookies so that we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of your Account or the Website.
20. You may encounter Cookies on websites that we do not control. For example, if you access a third party website through your Account, there may be a Cookie placed by the web page or an application within it.
How we protect and store Personal Information
22. We store and process your Personal Information on our computers in the USA, Australia, and in other foreign jurisdictions.
How we use the Personal Information we collect
23. Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you and each other User with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. We may use your Personal Information to:
(a) provide the Website, our services, and customer support;
(b) resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
(c) prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our EULA , which can be viewed at https://theavenuerealestate.com.au/terms-and-conditions/;
(d) customise, measure, and improve the Website and the content, layout, and operation of Accounts;
(e) contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS), or email messaging, unless we agree otherwise in our EULA ; or
(f) compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
24. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
25. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise the Website, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communication with us, outside of the Website then you may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe or opt-out feature contained in the communication that we send to you. You cannot opt-out of system messages that relate to your Account and use of the Website.
26. Information generated by the Website, which includes data relating to your use of the Website, is used by us for our internal development purposes.
How we share Personal Information with other parties
27. We may share your Personal Information with the following persons, or classes of persons.
(a) Entities responsible for the sale or delivery of third party products, services, properties that we promote or publish on our Website from time to time;
(b) Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, shipping and transport, and technology services.
(d) Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirements applicable to Daisy D Pty Ltd or one of its affiliates.
(e) To law enforcement agencies, or contracted investigators, when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our EULA.
(f) Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
28. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing Personal Information may be less stringent than in your country.
30. If you create an account, take membership on, or transact directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application will likely be shared with the owner of that website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and terms and conditions and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with Personal Information. Daisy D Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content or information practices of third parties.
How you can access or change your Personal Information
31. You can review and edit your Personal Information by contacting our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
Handling your complaints
33. We aim to:
(a) Acknowledge receipt of all complaints within 5 business days; and
(b) Resolve all complaints within 60 days, however, this may not be possible in all circumstances.
34. Where we cannot resolve a complaint within 60 days, we will notify you of the reason for the delay as well as an indication of when we expect to resolve the complaint.